Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Vocies in my head won't shut up!!!!

Yes the damn voices in my head won't let up! They think they got me beat, but they don't know I am not going to listen when they have nothing nice to say!! Sometimes they try to talk over me, or talk louder then me, but it doesn't matter because I have made the choice not to listen!

No I am not crazy! Well not totally.(LOL) You know the voices I am talking about. The ones that tell you not to try something new, you can't do that, or you will never make it. The voice that tell you you are not good enough, or not worthy. I mean those voices can speak very loud and they can sound like the law of the world. The can scare you so bad you never ever try any thing because the fear of not being good enough keeps you from doing so.

I know about those voices. That conversation you have in your head. We all do it. And sometimes the thing we want most we talk ourselves out of because of fear. That is what the voice is fear. Fear loves to be in controll of you and your life. If you don't know how to tell it to shut up, or do what you want to do inspite of it, your life is never going to be the life you want it to be.

It's such a hard lesson to learn. I mean we are all taught to lesson to that inner voice. Go with your first mind. But if you listen closely, you can tell the differents between fear and the Lord whisphering in your ear. The tone of voice is different, the words are different, and the Lord speaks with love.

You know I have my new webiste in the works. And I tell you the voices have been talking so loud lately I am thought I would go mad! I know If i want a different result I have to learn to do things differently. The voices are pissed. I have learned to tune them out, but everyone in a while they sneak up on me and tell me don't even try it Sakina, you can't do it. You don't know what you are doing. You don't have what it takes. So when I have those days, I say to the voice(because it's not even important enough to give a name) thank you for your opinion, but I am going to give it a try anyway.

It feels so good to be able to say that and mean it. Just typing this out right now I have tears in my eyes. I mean I feel so powerful. I feel like I am in control of my life. I am living my life and not just floating by. It's wonderful. I am taking part in my life and I am going to determine how my story is played out.

So with that being said. When your voice telling not to try, tell it thank you, but I am going to go for it anyway. If it continues to talk, just tell it to SHUT UP ALREADY!! Smile, and go on with your day.

No comments: